Thursday, October 16, 2014

This One's For You Randy



In the fall of 2008.. I purchased my very first digital SLR camera. It was a Nikon D60 and this image I've posted is one of the very first captures . I was a newbie to the digital world so I dialed in my settings and fired away hoping that I would get a keeper. I was pleasantly surprised when I got home and found this image. I was just learning how to do edits as well... so all I did  was saturate the color. As they say in the photography world ... this is straight out of the camera.

When I decided to embark into the world wide web and try to sell my photos .. I joined a
photo website and up-loaded my best shots.  I received  a lot of wonderful comments and made a few  "photog friends" .  One of these friends told me that this photo was one of his favorite photographs and I will always remember the positive comments he made.  We're still friends today and I'm posting this for him . And oh ..by the way .. I still have the D60 :)




You can find this photograph and others here:

http://www.bakercreekdesigns.com/Seasons/Autumn/i-kXGbvnK

No comments:

Post a Comment